Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 AFCAT(01/2021) Apply Online for 235 Posts. इंडियन एयरफोर्स की ओर से का नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया गया है. इसके के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 1 दिसंबर से 30 दिसंबर 2020 तक किए जा सकते हैं. योग्य एवं इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं. इसकी संपूर्ण जानकारी ऑफिशल नोटिफिकेशन में दी हुई है, जिसे आप नीचे से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं. अधिक जानकारी के लिए अभ्यर्थी समय-समय पर ऑफिशल वेबसाइट को भी विजिट करते रहे.
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in JANUARY 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch).
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Educational qualification
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- Graduation (any Disciplines) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engg disciplines
- Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects)
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप में शामिल होने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive)
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee.
- Payment Mode: through Online
AFCAT Salary Details Ground Duty
- Pay on Commissioning (As per 7th CPC)
- Flying Officer – Pay as per Defence Matrix – Level 10 MSP – Rs. 15500
- Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.
- Allowances: In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowancev
AFCAT 2021 Selection Process
- Screening test: For officer intelligence rating test, discussion test and picture perception test.
- Psychological Test: To test the interactive ability and personal conversation with the Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020 Important links
Start Indian Air Force Application form
|01 December 2020|
Last date Online Application Form
|30 December 2020|